pick a tour guide
- I enjoy meeting people from any parts of the world to share my knowledge and taking them further afield to my favorite places which are the municipalities of Eldorado and Iporanga. I learn something new about these truly magnificent places every time I go and look forward to going there most of all.
- Vinicius has graduation in Environmental Management and holds a Master's Degree in Environmental Science, both titles given by the University of São Paulo. He has also completed three different technical schools, two of them as a tour guide and
- I am very flexible to suit tourist’s profile focusing on their preferences, as well as I am very used to design specially-tailored tours in different topics like arts, heritage, graffiti & street art, gardening, history, coffee history, and many other topics.
- I am a Sao Paulo citizen working as an accredited guide for 10 years or plus. known for a friendly style of guiding, I would be happy to arrange specially-tailored tours for private individuals or groups either by private sedan, van or bus.
- I am a local São Paulo licensed tour guide as well as being accredited as national and South America guide. I consider myself as being a versatile guide able to deliver several types of tours ranging from comprehensive historical tours to a night out bar hoping.
- It will be a pleasure to take you to different destinations in São Paulo state: Santos, Guarujá, Embu das Artes and its capital São Paulo, are some of the cities to be thoroughly explored in my compation.
- My name is Adi, I was born in Israel and I came young to Brazil. I have always loved dealing with people and having contact with nature. I graduated as a biologist and took in 2007 the tourism guide course to become a tour guide.....