• When you use Gregtur, you trust us with your information. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
• We hope the following statement will help you understand how Gregtur collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our Website.
• We recommend that you read this key points about our privacy practices.
Data Collections And Uses
What information does Gregtur require from customer that are going to make tour bookings?
• In order to book a tour, customers should provide us with pick-up date and time, flight, ship, hotel or address information, cel phone number, list of passengers, number of passengers, email address, and in some cases passport numbers.
• All information provided by the customers must be used exclusively to provide the hired services.
Does Gregtur rent or sell my information?
•No. Gregtur does not rent or sell your personal data to anyone.
How long does Gregtur keep my information?
• Gregtur keeps your information as long as you have an Gregtur account. You can request to delete your account anytime.
Does Gregtur keep your credit card information?
• No. Gregtur does not keep your credit card information once you enter them to make the tour payment. Once you enter the credit card information into the system to make the tour payment, the charge is processed by the local credit card company called “Cielo”.
• Gregtur does not have any access to your credit information whatsoever.
• When you browse Gregtur website and have not registered for any online service from Gregtur, you browse anonymously. Personal information such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address are not collected as you browse.
• This information is used for the purpose of measuring response rates to banner ads.
Registration for Online Services
• In order to provide you with a particular service online, we may request that you supply us voluntarily with personal information, including your e-mail address, for purposes such as sending confirming vouchers, guide’s information, receipt, site registration and making the purchase.
• If you are known to us as a registered user of a Gregtur online service, we may also use a cookie to enable our server to recognize you as a registered Gregtur online service user when you re-enter our site.
• We may use information you have given us, for example, to provide a service, ensure proper billing, measure consumer interest in our services and inform you about services. If you provide us with your e-mail address or have done so in the past, or if we obtain your e-mail address from another source, we WILL NOT send you e-mail offers if you don’t request it.
• Please note that we do not provide your e-mail address to any other third parties and we will not send you offers on behalf of our business partners. Our goal is to deliver offers or quotes to people who request them and believe will find them relevant and of value.
Your Right of Access and Correction
• If you ask us, we will tell you what information we hold about you and provide it to you in accordance with applicable law. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should email us without delay. Any information which is found to be incorrect or incomplete will be corrected promptly.
Linked Internet Sites
• You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link from Gregtur website may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein.
Changes to the Customer Internet Privacy Statement
• Changes to our Internet Privacy Statement will be noted here so that you can be fully informed about the privacy protection we provide and your choices with regard to our use of personal information for marketing purposes.