• It is very important that all the details that you have given us is accurate.
• We therefore advise all our customers to please check and ensure that they have given us correct pick-up date & time, time of arrival, hotel name, accurate flight number, e-mail address and other travel details.
• These must be valid as we cannot be held responsible for any reservation(s) cancelled/ rejected / not guaranteed due to invalid/incorrect/ travel details.
Delays and No show
• We have no way of knowing whether you are on a flight or ship, airlines or cruise companies will not tell us due to security reasons.
• In this case a communication from our customers is mandatory within one hour after their airport / port pick up time. If no communication from our customers is received within this period, the respective booking will then be considered as a NO SHOW and this would mean NO REFUND would be offered. In this case If you need our services once again then you will have to pay the full amount again.
• However, if we do receive communication from you within one hour of your require pickup time, we will extend the waiting time and the guide shall remain inside the terminal until a contact has been made again.
• If you cancel at least 5 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
• If you cancel between 2 & 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
• The client accepts these terms & conditions by placing a reservation, booking with the service provider either by the web site www.gregtur.com, by telephone, by email or by any representative agent.
• You must make sure that you book in advance for all airports, Hotels and Seaports. To avoid disappointment, please read the "IMPORTANT INFO", "PICK-UP / DROP-OFF" and FAQ'S sections before booking. These are on the page of each tour description which is also the page that has the booking form.
• The company does not encourage private bookings with guides, as these bookings are illegal and are NOT covered by the guide’s insurance.
• Gregtur will not be liable for any situation faced by the tourist while traveling on a booking not made with the Gregtur.
• Gregtur cannot be held responsible for any loss in financial, professional, missed connection flights, flights date, due to the Private Hire Tour not arriving at the pick-up or drop-off address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions or road traffic accidents as well as road closures or been given the incorrect booking information by the customer.
• In case of car breaking down, Gregtur will provide other car. If this does occur the customer has the opportunity to wait the new vehicle that would be sent out as soon as possible or a full refund could be asked for.